Espivika31's profile page

Profile picture

Espivika31 (user #97,525) MaleSilver MedalBronze Trophy

Joined on August 26th, 2017 (423 days ago)

Last login was 39 days ago

Votes: 215

Questions: 16 view

Comments: 58

Profile views: 12


Espivika31 has submitted the following questions: voting view

27
73%
Which Fatality Would You Rather Die From? Being burnt alive (Toasty!) or Have your spine ripped. 1 month ago 110 votes 9 comments 0 likes
63%
37
Which is more painful to listen to Jake Paul's raps or Lil Pump's raps 8 months ago 79 votes 14 comments 0 likes
36
64%
Which Spongebob parody would you rather watch Spongebong Hemppants or Chinese Spongebob 9 months ago 74 votes 6 comments 0 likes
35
65%
Where would you rather go Baltic States or Balkan States 10 months ago 52 votes 6 comments 0 likes
92%
Would you rather listen to... Someone scratching their fingernails on a chalkboard or A dog whistle 10 months ago 89 votes 8 comments 0 likes
41%
59%
If you could predict any future event that could possibly happen. Would you rather Have Catalonia be independent or Have Spain and Portugal Unite into one country 11 months ago 78 votes 6 comments 0 likes
56%
44%
Would you rather Have a Siamese cat or Have a Persian Cat 11 months ago 133 votes 4 comments 0 likes
54%
46%
Would you rather Be filmed alone in the Bathroom and have your family and classmates watch the video or Have your family and school see your browser history that's filled with porn 1 year ago 52 votes 10 comments 0 likes
32
68%
Would you rather Never play video games again or Play video games, but you can only play terrible bootlegs 1 year ago 85 votes 6 comments 0 likes
29
71%
Would you rather Always be in the 1% in a 99% chance or Always be in the 99% in a 1% chance 1 year ago 52 votes 5 comments 0 likes
42%
58%
Would you rather Kill two people you hate or Revive two of your loved ones 1 year ago 59 votes 7 comments 0 likes
40%
60%
Would you rather Be immortal or Reincarnate after every time you die 1 year ago 85 votes 9 comments 0 likes
55%
45%
If you ate at Taco Bell or any other stomach bug related situation..Would you rather Never get diarrhea again or Never vomit again 1 year ago 194 votes 11 comments 0 likes
83%
If you won a trip to Albuquerque on the plane....Would you rather Get the best seat in first class, but you have to sit between two large Albanian women with excruciating severe body odor. or Get the worst seat EVER in the airplane but, the exit row is filled with hot anime girls who like you. 1 year ago 58 votes 5 comments 0 likes
89%
If you had any mobile device, would you rather Have a device that charges fast but the battery dies out fast or Have a device that charges slow but has a long battery life 1 year ago 81 votes 8 comments 0 likes
51%
49%
Would you rather Be Iberian (Spain and Portugal or Be Latin American 1 year ago 67 votes 4 comments 0 likes

Espivika31 has posted the following comments:

Since you re-incarnate after every death. You'll probably be killed by the people and will luckly re-incarnate in a better situation. 1 month ago  
Plus, what if you are randomly selected to be living in a country full of war and famine (eg South Sudan)? 1 month ago  
Just steal some souls. Shang Tsung steals souls to maintain his youth. 1 month ago  
Your soul is mine! (aka interesting fatality) 1 month ago  
Mileena's Maneater fatality. 1 month ago  
Some people confuse the 2000s with the 2010s 7 months ago  
America is a good place to live in as well 7 months ago +1
80s......80s..... 7 months ago  
Both are better than than 2010s,about 90% of 2010s music is bad, few are good. 7 months ago  
Ed edd n eddy..... but I like Spongebob. I'ts just i watched more Cartoon Network in my childhood. 7 months ago  
This is supposed to be a would you rather listen to thing, but worded like a poll 8 months ago  
The choice is obvious 9 months ago  
Primitive Sponge anyone? 9 months ago  
Humans can still hear it, but they hear it as a painful sound. Search up dog whistle, trust me, you can hear the painful sound. 10 months ago  
dig your way out! easy 10 months ago  
imagine touching stuff with no skin, that would BURN like mama 10 months ago  
Don't touch me, I am sterilized. 10 months ago  
is mayonnaise an instrument? 10 months ago  
Catalonia and Basque are Spain, just like Kosovo is Serbia. 10 months ago  
Maps would be confusing if there were so many tiny countries crammed into one continent 11 months ago  
U mad bro? 11 months ago  
If all these regions gained Independence,Spain would break into pieces. Eventually destroying Spain's existence 11 months ago  
Catholic is a TYPE of christianity. Christian is the religion overall. 11 months ago  
good luck pooping that kangaroo 11 months ago  
It depends, what if you had a 99% chance of a surgery failing and you were that 1%? 1 year ago  
I clicked the wrong one 1 year ago  
At least imploding wont be such a mess 1 year ago  
Use the stairs 1 year ago  
The whole world would become GTA online if everyone had guns 1 year ago +2
You can eat other people's brain if they killed you 1 year ago  
I'd drink all the water 1 year ago +3
I hate it when the battery dies out fast. But I have an Ipod touch that charges pretty fast 1 year ago  
That's not always the case 1 year ago  
Same for me, I never got diarrhea from Taco Bell, say, the both of us are lucky. 1 year ago  
I always bite my tongue when I play games 1 year ago  
choice b sums me up 1 year ago  
I just wanted to make a simpler term. But people from Spain are Spanish, and people from Portugal are Portuguese which i am. 1 year ago  
So hard to choose, so I choose random. 1 year ago  
I would love to troll someone by draining their battery to 0 1 year ago  
Weird Al's song Albuquerque brought me here 1 year ago  
same for me 1 year ago  
Old sayin, pick a winner. 1 year ago  
Fire ants can kill you with their bites/stings whatever. 1 year ago  
Just take laxatives 1 year ago  
Good for your teeth 1 year ago  
What if you traveled in first class? 1 year ago  
Imagine all the poison the scorpions would inject in your anus. Ouch 1 year ago  
There are some people with eating habits/disorders and not everyone is skinny. 1 year ago  
Useful for going back in time to prevent bad stuff, and taking a memory trip. 1 year ago  
Both are part of My childhood :D 1 year ago  
It's like using cheats in GTA V. Bang Bang 1 year ago  
I'm very lucky when it comes to 70% chances 1 year ago  
Hopefully,I'll get lucky and be selected Britain or Japan or probally Portugal. 1 year ago  
Usually, i hate being ignored, especially if I die. 1 year ago  
4 more comments hidden.

Espivika31 has created the following lists:

  • This user doesn't have any lists.
  •