Would you rather (By chandler MaleSilver MedalSilver TrophySuper StarGold Crown 4 years ago)

Votes by gender

Guys
6,510 votes
66.9%
33.1%
Girls
4,230 votes
60.9%
39.1%
Unknowns
720,058 votes
62.85%
37.15%

Votes by country map view

United States
387,804 votes
63%
37%
United States
349,450 votes
62%
38%
United Kingdom
72,410 votes
60%
40%
Canada
41,910 votes
64%
36%
Australia
39,161 votes
63%
37%
Spain
17,192 votes
60%
40%
Unknown
15,092 votes
63%
37%
Germany
10,319 votes
65%
35%
Netherlands
9,368 votes
63%
37%
New Zealand
7,608 votes
65%
35%
Mexico
7,088 votes
66%
34%
Ireland
6,358 votes
61%
39%
Argentina
5,863 votes
61%
39%
Sweden
5,601 votes
66%
34%
Italy
5,031 votes
62%
38%
France
4,683 votes
64%
36%
Norway
4,569 votes
65%
35%
Denmark
3,962 votes
67%
33%
Portugal
3,312 votes
65%
35%
Philippines
3,298 votes
55%
45%
Singapore
3,252 votes
61%
39%
Romania
2,941 votes
71%
29%
Colombia
2,938 votes
63%
37%
United Arab Emirates
2,916 votes
59%
41%
Finland
2,771 votes
62%
38%
Brazil
2,731 votes
70%
30%
Belgium
2,705 votes
63%
37%
Chile
2,499 votes
60%
40%
Indonesia
2,476 votes
57%
43%
South Africa
2,323 votes
72%
28%
India
2,226 votes
72%
28%
Greece
1,862 votes
71%
29%
Malaysia
1,842 votes
54%
46%
Croatia
1,840 votes
58%
42%
Serbia
1,664 votes
61%
39%
Turkey
1,644 votes
70%
30%
Saudi Arabia
1,600 votes
62%
38%
Switzerland
1,533 votes
64%
36%
Austria
1,520 votes
66%
34%
Israel
1,518 votes
69%
31%
Poland
1,350 votes
74%
26%
Hong Kong
1,274 votes
64%
36%
Venezuela
1,247 votes
63%
37%
Peru
1,062 votes
61%
39%
Slovenia
1,021 votes
62%
38%
Bulgaria
1,020 votes
70%
30%
Czech Republic
997 votes
68%
32%
Puerto Rico
923 votes
62%
38%
Hungary
917 votes
68%
32%
Estonia
819 votes
69%
31%
Thailand
732 votes
61%
39%
Japan
727 votes
68%
32%
Ecuador
726 votes
59%
41%
Uruguay
724 votes
64%
36%
Bosnia and Herzegovina
722 votes
56%
44%
Kuwait
714 votes
61%
39%
Iceland
692 votes
69%
31%
Egypt
649 votes
69%
31%
Latvia
633 votes
65%
35%
Republic of Lithuania
610 votes
61%
39%
Costa Rica
595 votes
61%
39%
Macedonia
542 votes
62%
38%
Europe
536 votes
72%
28%
Dominican Republic
527 votes
61%
39%
Qatar
519 votes
59%
41%
Vietnam
507 votes
63%
37%
Slovakia
493 votes
67%
33%
Pakistan
429 votes
69%
31%
Panama
416 votes
59%
41%
Malta
397 votes
62%
38%
Albania
390 votes
68%
32%
Russia
385 votes
70%
30%
Cyprus
368 votes
63%
37%
Lebanon
361 votes
63%
37%
China
353 votes
71%
29%
South Korea
328 votes
71%
29%
Trinidad and Tobago
326 votes
54%
46%
Lithuania
310 votes
72%
28%
Morocco
287 votes
68%
32%
Jamaica
287 votes
56%
44%
Guatemala
272 votes
69%
31%
Honduras
270 votes
60%
40%
Taiwan
268 votes
70%
30%
Bahrain
261 votes
63%
37%
Russian Federation
258 votes
76%
24%
Ukraine
235 votes
76%
24%
Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
231 votes
57%
43%
Bahamas
221 votes
58%
42%
Jordan
212 votes
65%
35%
Georgia
211 votes
66%
34%
Republic of Korea
209 votes
64%
36%
Guam
205 votes
58%
42%
Paraguay
204 votes
63%
37%
El Salvador
200 votes
63%
37%
Unknown
188 votes
65%
35%
Tunisia
186 votes
75%
25%
Kenya
178 votes
62%
38%
Luxembourg
173 votes
68%
32%
Bolivia
172 votes
74%
26%
Montenegro
160 votes
60%
40%
Bangladesh
159 votes
64%
36%
Algeria
148 votes
68%
32%
Iraq
142 votes
72%
28%
Oman
142 votes
63%
37%
Jersey
118 votes
62%
38%
Barbados
113 votes
48%
52%
Sri Lanka
112 votes
57%
43%
Anonymous Proxy
110 votes
71%
29%
Isle of Man
105 votes
55%
45%
Mauritius
101 votes
62%
38%
Brunei
100 votes
53%
47%
Nicaragua
99 votes
67%
33%
Aruba
98 votes
64%
36%
Bermuda
86 votes
62%
38%
Faroe Islands
80 votes
53%
47%
Mongolia
79 votes
73%
27%
Cambodia
75 votes
48%
52%
Nigeria
74 votes
66%
34%
Maldives
69 votes
67%
33%
Netherlands Antilles
68 votes
68%
32%
Cayman Islands
68 votes
71%
29%
Belize
65 votes
63%
37%
Brunei Darussalam
63 votes
56%
44%
Nepal
61 votes
74%
26%
Suriname
55 votes
45%
55%
Gibraltar
55 votes
67%
33%
Azerbaijan
55 votes
65%
35%
Kazakhstan
55 votes
73%
27%
Seychelles
51 votes
76%
24%
Iran
50 votes
88%
12
Guernsey
49 votes
61%
39%
Iran, Islamic Republic of
48 votes
73%
27%
Republic of Moldova
48 votes
58%
42%
Namibia
48 votes
60%
40%
Ghana
47 votes
62%
38%
Belarus
45 votes
71%
29%
Armenia
42 votes
55%
45%
Curaçao
41 votes
49%
51%
Antigua and Barbuda
38 votes
53%
47%
Guyana
37 votes
51%
49%
Palestine
31 votes
61%
39%
Andorra
29 votes
62%
38%
Palestinian Territory
27 votes
78%
22%
Sudan
27 votes
70%
30%
Syria
25 votes
64%
36%
Fiji
25 votes
72%
28%
Senegal
22 votes
64%
36%
Macau
21 votes
76%
24%
Myanmar [Burma]
21 votes
43%
57%
Uganda
21 votes
81%
19%
Saint Lucia
21 votes
76%
24%
Botswana
21 votes
71%
29%
Mariana Islands
21 votes
48%
52%
Zimbabwe
21 votes
71%
29%
Reunion
20 votes
45%
55%
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
20 votes
65%
35%
Grenada
19 votes
63%
37%
Virgin Islands, U.S.
19 votes
68%
32%
Macao
17 votes
35%
65%
Moldova, Republic of
17 votes
76%
24%
Tanzania
17 votes
59%
41%
Syrian Arab Republic
16 votes
75%
25%
U.S. Virgin Islands
15 votes
67%
33%
Haiti
15 votes
67%
33%
Zambia
15 votes
73%
27%
Mozambique
15 votes
93%
7
Tanzania, United Republic of
15 votes
60%
40%
Afghanistan
15 votes
80%
20%
Northern Mariana Islands
15 votes
53%
47%
Asia/Pacific Region
15 votes
73%
27%
Sint Maarten
14 votes
50%
50%
Aland Islands
13 votes
62%
38%
Dominica
13 votes
77%
23%
Turks and Caicos Islands
12 votes
75%
25%
Uzbekistan
11 votes
64%
36%
New Caledonia
11 votes
64%
36%
Saint Kitts and Nevis
11 votes
73%
27%
Myanmar
11 votes
64%
36%
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
11 votes
64%
36%
Swaziland
11 votes
73%
27%
Laos
11 votes
27%
73%
Cameroon
10 votes
50%
50%
Yemen
10 votes
50%
50%
Monaco
10 votes
60%
40%
Åland
10 votes
60%
40%
Virgin Islands, British
9 votes
44%
56%
Greenland
9 votes
56%
44%
Angola
9 votes
67%
33%
Libya
9 votes
78%
22%
Guadeloupe
9 votes
100%
Madagascar
9 votes
67%
33%
Ethiopia
8 votes
63%
37%
Anguilla
8 votes
38%
62%
Bonaire
8 votes
75%
25%
Satellite Provider
8 votes
88%
12
British Virgin Islands
8 votes
25%
75%
Saint Martin
8 votes
50%
50%
Kyrgyzstan
7 votes
71%
29%
Mauritania
6 votes
33%
67%
Liechtenstein
6 votes
83%
17%
Cuba
5 votes
80%
20%
Montserrat
5 votes
60%
40%
Malawi
5 votes
100%
Martinique
5 votes
80%
20%
Lao People's Democratic Republic
4 votes
50%
50%
Samoa
4 votes
50%
50%
French Polynesia
4 votes
75%
25%
Somalia
3 votes
100%
American Samoa
3 votes
67%
33%
Togo
3 votes
33%
67%
Mali
3 votes
33%
67%
Vanuatu
2 votes
100%
Papua New Guinea
2 votes
100%
Djibouti
2 votes
100%
Tonga
2 votes
50%
50%
Liberia
2 votes
100%
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
2 votes
100%
San Marino
2 votes
100%
Republic of the Congo
1 vote
100%
Federated States of Micronesia
1 vote
100%
Ivory Coast
1 vote
100%
Vatican City
1 vote
100%
Cape Verde
1 vote
100%
São Tomé and Príncipe
1 vote
100%
Marshall Islands
1 vote
100%
Micronesia, Federated States of
1 vote
100%
Rwanda
1 vote
100%
French Guiana
1 vote
100%
Burundi
1 vote
100%
Congo
1 vote
100%
Benin
1 vote
100%
Cote D'Ivoire
1 vote
100%
Niger
1 vote
100%
Bhutan
1 vote
100%
Guinea
1 vote
100%
Gambia
1 vote
100%
  • image
    4 years ago
    ico +2453
    guest from New York, United States
    i live in the ghetto , when i was born living here i have a 25% chance of instant death lmao.
  • image
    2 years ago
    ico +996
    serinel FemaleSuper Star from Queensland, Australia
    If all your dreams came true, what if your dream was getting rid of the 10% chance of instant death?
  • image
    1 day ago
    ico
    guest from Oklahoma, United States
    if all your dreams come true what if you die in your dream. food for thought people
  • image
    1 day ago
    ico
    guest from Ontario, Canada
    I could wish to not die until I want to die.
  • image
    1 day ago
    ico
    guest from Kansas, United States
    10% isnt that bad
  • image
    2 days ago
    ico
    guest from Quebec, Canada
    If I dream about no death?
  • image
    2 days ago
    ico
    guest from Ohio, United States
    my dream is to never die
  • image
    2 days ago
    ico
    guest from Auckland, New Zealand
    dananananananananananana a rare pokemon appeared you have a 1000 percent chance of no death dadadadadadadada youre wild dream came alive
  • image
    2 days ago
    ico
    guest from Kraj Vysocina, Czech Republic
    better a short and happy life then a long and miserable
  • image
    3 days ago
    ico
    guest from Maryland, United States
    I am average well smart with nothing special about me except for being smart
  • image
    3 days ago
    ico
    I wont take the risk
  • image
    4 days ago
    ico
    guest from Oregon, United States
    I'm dead aren't i
  • image
    4 days ago
    ico
    guest from Wisconsin, United States
    average is better than perfect
  • image
    4 days ago
    ico
    guest from Wisconsin, United States
    at least u wont suffer
  • image
    4 days ago
    ico
    guest from Queensland, Australia
    Wow... I guessWhat if...< Just What if, 63% of the people who answered this 'would you rather' question in the wrong way. You have a 10% chance of instant death.... Well? What does that mean? While you are having all your dreams come true, you could have a 10% of dying instantly... And people are willing to take the risk?!?!!? Cant believe the society we have become today. A very greedy one indeed. Just be normal like anyone else.... at the least, we should be thankful we don't have disabilities!What if, just what if..... You instantly died on your first dream coming true...... YOU NEVER KNOW!
  • image
    5 days ago
    ico
    guest from Maryland, United States
    I would rather have a 100% chance of life then the possibility to die
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from Michigan, United States
    We all probably have a 10% chance of dying
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from New Mexico, United States
    It's only 10%.oh what was that honey I got cancer!
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from Ontario, Canada
    i could decide when that 10% happens (90)
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from Texas, United States
    what if you died on your wedding day THAT WOULD SUCK
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from Harju, Estonia
    we live in one time yolo
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from Istanbul, Turkey
    U would dye istantly
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from Istanbul, Turkey
    Y₺
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from Pennsylvania, United States
    I mean seriously u need all that money and u need that much room
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from North Holland, Netherlands
    wait if u wish for unlimeded life
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from North Carolina, United States
    What if one of your dreams was to never die!
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from North Carolina, United States
    What if one of your dreams was
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from Florida, United States
    10% chance of death 90% chance of living my dreams is a pretty big difference
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from Florida, United States
    hrthbtrd
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico +1
    guest from Ontario, Canada
    i can dream of being immortal
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    biohazard MaleGold MedalGold TrophySuper Star from Mayorality of Baghdad, Iraq
    i am in iraq i have 50% instant death
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico +1
    guest from Texas, United States
    'CAUSE THEN I WOULD LIVE LIKE TONY STARK FROM IRON MAN 1,2 AND 3
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from British Columbia, Canada
    you can dream that you have less chance of instant death so that you can still have all your dreams and live longer
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from Saskatchewan, Canada
    Um your dream could be to never die
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    taimanog FemaleSilver Medal from Kaunas County, Republic of Lithuania
    1 because i would love to die
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from New Jersey, United States
    this soooo annoying
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from Pennsylvania, United States
    #HARD
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from Maryland, United States
    But what if my dream is to not have this 10% chance of instant drwth
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from New York, United States
    I don't want to die I have so much to live and learn for a!
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from Texas, United States
    What if your dream is to die but it's not the 10%
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from County Cork, Ireland
    IT DEOSENT SAY YOU ARE GONNA DIE BUT 10 PERSENT
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    johnw5 MaleBronze Medal from Florida, United States
    10% chance of instant death????? what does that mean??? If you have 2 dice and you want to roll a 2 you have a 2.78 chance of rolling that 2.......but if you are continuously rolling the dice you would hit the 2 within a minute......so if you have 10% chance of instant death for every moment of your life you would die within 30 seconds.......
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from Wisconsin, United States
    My dream is never to have the catch in this answer be existent...*grins*.
  • image
    1 week ago
    ico
    guest from Michigan, United States
    Someday you will die anyway.
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from California, United States
    Screw it I get a unicooooooooorrrrrrnnnn!!!!!
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Qarku i Durresit, Albania
    i have bad dreams...
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Alabama, United States
    just dream of getting rid of the instant death..
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Arkansas, United States
    i know it is a small percentage but it could still happen
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Virginia, United States
    If one of your dreams is to live.
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from England, United Kingdom
    I could just make sure that one of all my dreams was to live, therefore the 10% chance of death couldn't affect me!
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from North Carolina, United States
    Like if you agree that you stay yourself.
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Pennsylvania, United States
    Who likes normal
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Washington, United States
    allmy dreams come true, one of them being 0 percent chance of death
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Texas, United States
    Life is nothing without risk. Literally.
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest Bronze Medal from New Jersey, United States
    im special and average
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Florida, United States
    what is life without risk, amirite? and it's only 10 percent.
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Illinois, United States
    I made a mistake
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from British Columbia, Canada
    In some of my dreams I die
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Georgia, United States
    oh come onyou can just get one of your biggest dreams and then die
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    rob12v2 from California, United States
    its only a 10 percent chance
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    I think it's more important what you get out of life than how long it lasts. And it's not like there is zero risk of death (in the nearest future) as it is
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    deanh MaleBronze Medal from Texas, United States
    serinel the chance for instant death would still be there, it would just go away with your dreams. Not helping at all.
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    MusicalDreamer FemaleBronze Medal from New York, United States
    At least I will die happy.
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Queensland, Australia
    So my talent of being a happy moron is gone. Awwwwe
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Tennessee, United States
    10% isn't that high
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Santiago Metropolitan, Chile
    COME ON GUYS DO YOU WHANT TO DIE
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Washington, United States
    Dream that i wouldn't have instant death
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Michigan, United States
    10%=Very small chance. 90%=Best life you could live.
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from New York, United States
    dreams my dream is every body had powers upset for ruth a kid in my class thats mean to me
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Florida, United States
    All my dreams are about Devils in my house my dreams have never been in a mansion
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    MJforever FemaleSilver Medal from Utah, United States
    I could meet MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from England, United Kingdom
    its die or live
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Ohio, United States
    What if you have a nightmare
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    youssefm MaleSilver Medal from Muhafazat al Qahirah, Egypt
    choice b is a lego movie cliche
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    gamerfare MaleSilver Medal from Trafford, United Kingdom
    I do not care if I die
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    knowledge MaleBronze Medal from Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
    My dreams would kill the world
  • image
    2 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Massachusetts, United States
    Almost all my dreams are bad dreams
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    wiewynl FemaleSilver Medal from Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
    IM A LEFT HANDED WHILE MY DAD AND MOM IS A RIGHT HANDED.....AND FROM THAT 1% BOOM IM A LEFT HANDED. :I i learned from my life for once
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    wiewynl FemaleSilver Medal from Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
    a chance death of 10?
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Arkansas, United States
    YOLO
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore
    no not death
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    kittyd FemaleBronze Medal from England, United Kingdom
    If u had a 10% chance of death then u dreams would be cut short..
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Kentucky, United States
    i could wish i was immrtale
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from New Jersey, United States
    but what if my dream was not to ever die
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Florida, United States
    (*-*)
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Florida, United States
    dat 10% doe
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Louisiana, United States
    Average is what I want to be! Work for your wealth you selfish people and spoiled brats!
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Algiers, Algeria
    My dream is never to die :3
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Illinois, United States
    I should have chosen all my dreams to come tru because I could wish to not have a 10% chance to instant death
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Indiana, United States
    uh bruh
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    LEEROYJENKINSGAMING Silver Medal from New York, United States
    I'm a gangster
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Thanh Pho Ha Noi, Vietnam
    Wut why you even think about 10% death you will die
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from North Carolina, United States
    I would dream immortality HA
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Thanh Pho Ha Noi, Vietnam
    As Yoda says You Only Live Once aka YOLO
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    danieleg3 Male from South Australia, Australia
    If you are an average person then you already have a 100% chance of death. Why would you not pick option A, since you only have a 10% chance of death compared to a 100% chance of death. LOGIC
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Oregon, United States
    10% is lower than my calculations
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    90% to live
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from West Coast, New Zealand
    define average
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Florida, United States
    10% out of 100000000000000000000000
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from North Carolina, United States
    every one is special in a way
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    joaop MaleBronze Medal from Porto, Portugal
    IM STILL ALIVEEEEE
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest Silver Medal from Louisiana, United States
    i am really unlucky so 10% is basicly 2% for me
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from North Brabant, Netherlands
    My dream is to live longer get rekt
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from New York, United States
    PFft wow "In da hood in da hood in da hood!"
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Redcar and Cleveland, United Kingdom
    already average (i'm a girl btw so dont make a penis joke)
  • image
    3 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Terengganu, Malaysia
    i don wanna die ido wanna die oohh idowanna die your gonna have to, die
  • image
    4 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from California, United States
    i want a pony
  • image
    4 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from New York, United States
    Wait, a consistent chance of instant death? Or one moment of it. I'm confused
  • image
    4 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Blekinge, Sweden
    10% IS NOT THAT BIG and i can wish that 10% to be gone
  • image
    4 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Florida, United States
    YOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
  • image
    4 weeks ago
    ico
    guest from Attica, Greece
    10 percent is not so big
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from West Virginia, United States
    i wanted to die instantly when i die :D
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from North Carolina, United States
    you need to risk it all to win it all plus what if one of my dreams was getting rid of it HA LOGIC WINS!
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from New York, United States
    instant death would bring no pain all my dreams come true would be awesome
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Michigan, United States
    I like my life teh way it is
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Municipiul Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
    i am special for my bff but im still average c:
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Minnesota, United States
    I'm an average person that does not live in a mansion or an apt or mobile house which means I live in a house correction:My parents buy it.
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    treyc3 MaleBronze Medal from Missouri, United States
    90% of living
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from California, United States
    do A
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Minnesota, United States
    So what I'll have all I wanted
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Kansas, United States
    you want to die f*uckers
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from New York, United States
    I have horrible luck, that 10% for me is like 20%
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Texas, United States
    I'd dream I have no 10% chance of death
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from New Jersey, United States
    10% insnt much
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    None
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Massachusetts, United States
    My dream is to not have instant death
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    haileyh2 FemaleSilver Medal from Louisiana, United States
    It's only 10% and my dream would be magical so I could stop my death and not die. ONLY 10% SO IT MIGHT NOT HAPPEN. And My dream would also bring back my coisins and my aunt. :(
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Florida, United States
    life is more important than anything accept god
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from North Carolina, United States
    THATS THE PERCENTAGE OF ANYONE
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Ohio, United States
    YOLO
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Derbyshire, United Kingdom
    I can have a dream of not haying 10% of instant death
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    Richard__97 MaleSilver Medal from Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
    being average? your life will be . . . nothing. . .
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Ohio, United States
    10% doesn't scare me!
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico +1
    guest from Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
    i want 2 die anyways
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Ohio, United States
    U act like 10% is a high percentage
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from California, United States
    I will make a dream that I won't die
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Ontario, Canada
    or a bad dream?
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Ontario, Canada
    what if you had a nightmare?
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Texas, United States
    Yolo
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from New York, United States
    If our average u can't die. MORON!!!!!!!
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Cantabria, Spain
    Im going to be the next MJ
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Ohio, United States
    I would die and not be AVERAGE
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from California, United States
    only 10% 90% chance I live 90%!!!
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from California, United States
    10% of my dreams is not to die
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico +1
    guest from Virginia, United States
    IT'S ONLY 10%!!! THATS 1 IN 10 CHANCES OF DIEING! WHOOP
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Nebraska, United States
    I would have se
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
    what like live in America HECK YEAH
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Michigan, United States
    i dont need all my dreams to come true i have my family and friends i am happy with what i have
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Florida, United States
    I WISH I MORE STARBUXS COFFEE
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Florida, United States
    What if instant death is what I dream of?
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    johnsonp Male from England, United Kingdom
    10 percent
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Washington, United States
    What if my dream is instant death.
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Florida, United States
    remember even the bad dreams would come to life
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Minnesota, United States
    90% living
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland
    You always have a 70% chance of instant death
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    rubio2 Male from California, United States
    OOOOO
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    rubio2 Male from California, United States
    what if all your dreams where nightmares
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    Wolfie10 MaleSilver Medal from Indiana, United States
    Average is good!
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Florida, United States
    dogs rule
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Kansas, United States
    If all my dreams came true, the earth would've been taken over by fungi aliens with the ability to turn people to stone. That was some questionably OK pizza.
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Ohio, United States
    I could just dream that i was immortal
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Texas, United States
    Thee is always something speshal about everyone like ur voise ur personality ur U
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Ontario, Canada
    people who chose left are selfish brats
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Ontario, Canada
    My dreams are to have a unicorn with the voice of Morgan freeman.
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Texas, United States
    there is something special .... MY LIFE
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from California, United States
    Emet:)
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from England, United Kingdom
    A dream that i am immortal
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Florida, United States
    If you had all your dreams come true there would be no reason to dream.
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Walsall, United Kingdom
    911
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest Silver Medal from Colorado, United States
    Who cares were all going to die
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from New Jersey, United States
    10 percent chance is super low it's soposed to be 90 percent
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    rickg MaleBronze Medal from Ankara, Turkey
    actually both are pretty good options
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Florida, United States
    I have really bad luck
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Stockholm, Sweden
    wait what so a monster is gona eat me??
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Sor-Trondelag Fylke, Norway
    Its just 10% dude
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from New York, United States
    What if you die in your dream?
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    lub7567 MaleBronze Medal from Illinois, United States
    I like those odds.
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Queensland, Australia
    srew the world
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Pennsylvania, United States
    YOU COULD DIE.
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Estado de Baja California, Mexico
    10% vs 90$
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    joeybar from Wisconsin, United States
    If it is instant, it won't hurt
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest Silver Medal from South Australia, Australia
    i dont want 2 die or marry jb, nightmares r sorta the same as dreams
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Kansas, United States
    hey you know ALL your dreams come true that INCLUDES nightmares
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Munster, Ireland
    My dreams have already come true manshion
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from California, United States
    I feels lucky
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    kalig Female from Georgia, United States
    Well its 10% chance of death sooooo 90%chance of good(or average) health.
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Capital, Venezuela
    Que logica tiene que todos tus sueños se cumplan sabiendo que hay una posibilidad de 10% de morir? :v es ilogico
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Mississippi, United States
    YOLO SWAG DIS BITCH
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Queensland, Australia
    It's only 10%
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    why dafuq there is 2 times or ._.
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Victoria, Australia
    Never try risking luck. It will ALWAYS be that 10% chance that something bad will happen! (At least from my expiriences)
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Maryland, United States
    One of my dreams would be to never die....
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from New York, United States
    it's only 10%
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Illinois, United States
    its just ten pecent
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from New Jersey, United States
    i dont want to die
  • image
    1 month ago
    ico
    guest from Oklahoma, United States
    that's what is happening to me a average life