Favourite Questions by TalcumPowder

If everyone in the world agreed to make thumbs up red and thumbs down green, essentially switching them, would people come to re-associate the colors to correlate with the change? (By Cantthinkofawittyone MaleGold MedalGold TrophySuper StarDiamondGold Crown 5 years ago)

image
Cantthinkofawittyone says A question that will either make you think, or make you sigh and shake your head. And then yell at me for not wording it better. I apologize in advance.

When you fall asleep, would you rather (By MickyD MaleGold MedalGold TrophySuper StarDiamondBronze Crown 5 years ago)

image
MickyD says You choose how much pain/pleasure you experience, you could do nothing in your dreams, and choose a certain day to abuse the power. It would be as if you were awake and alive. Your dreams do not affect your real body and mind. To sum up, in A the more pain you recieve, the better/more fortunate your day will be when you wake up and vice-versa. You can summon/do anything in the dreams.

If someone tries to do something wicked, but does something beneficial, should they be... (By tristeng MaleGold MedalGold TrophySuper StarDiamondSilver Crown 5 years ago)

image
tristeng says For example, someone tries to create a second Bubonic Plague but ends up creating the cure for a deadly disease by accident.

Otakumon was killed. Phenenas claims mimi is guilty. Mimi says daisy did it. pinksparkles swears she didn't kill Otakumon. Daisy says mimi is lying. If only one of them speaks the truth, who killed Otakumon? (By guest  5 years ago)

OR
100 votes
15 comments

Your mother and your girlfriend have their minds swapped and the only way to switch them back is to have sex with one of them. (By lumpus99 MaleBronze MedalGold TrophyBlue Star 4 years ago)

I want to play a game: Scenario; You have been kidnapped, along with others as well. You wake up in a unknowned dark room. You can hardly remember what happen. A dark mysterious man with a mask comes by and explains to you the rules on how to get out alive. You and one other person just like you will come face to face in which only one of you will get to make a decision. Once you face your opponent, a coinflip will decide who gets to make a decision. Now you happen to won the coinflip. The game is that you will be given 2 choices. The 1st choice is that you get to push a button that will generate at random a percentage, a 40% chance you will walk away free as well as your opponent or a 60% chance you will be forced to go into a duel with your opponent to the death with randomly selected deadly weapons. The winner will walk away and the loser dies, sounds quite fair right. The 2nd choice is you can walk away free right now but in return you must slaughter your opponent with a deadly weapon randomly selected. So which decision would you make (By IceeBlue MaleGold MedalGold TrophySuper Star 3 years ago)

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming (By gtc26 MaleGold MedalGold TrophySuper StarDiamond 1 year ago)

What song reminds you of your childhood? (By YomokoGirl FemaleGold MedalGold TrophySuper Star 1 year ago)