You given a very dangerous quest that puts your life at risk. Would you rather Go alone with a 70% chance of you dying or Go with your closest friend with 50% chance of you both dying, 25% Chance of you surviving but your friend dies, and 25% chance you both survive

Hover the maps to view individual country results.

Countries with less than 6 votes are not displayed.