SkystrikeFlame's profile page

Profile picture

SkystrikeFlame (user #93,468) Silver Medal

Joined on April 14th, 2017 (767 days ago)

Last login was over 3 months ago

Votes: 370

Questions: 0

Comments: 81

Profile views: 1


SkystrikeFlame has submitted the following questions:

  • This user hasn't submitted any questions.
  • SkystrikeFlame has posted the following comments:

    can't kill puppies D: 2 years ago  
    killing it 2 years ago  
    my dad screams and yells when he "diciplines" you even when it's for, like, spilling soemthing? so 2 years ago  
    i already do this because i'm too shy & anxious to speak up sooo 2 years ago  
    ew 2 years ago  
    doesn't say i'll die after 25 years 2 years ago  
    girly girls are the worst kind of girls wtf 2 years ago  
    i could dye it pink and dress up as my oc. win 2 years ago  
    i mean, either way, i don't care. i'm a girl anyways 2 years ago  
    i already am a nerd-- 2 years ago  
    I already lsiten to my favorite song 50 times in a row 2 years ago  
    guys you're missing the best part of it?? FREE CANDY?? jfc 2 years ago +1
    i already am the older sibling, i would still rather be older because then when mom's gone i get to be in charge 2 years ago  
    society is terrible 2 years ago  
    it's not anymore :( 2 years ago  
    yes,,, 2 years ago  
    including you? 2 years ago  
    hey as a werewolf you can actually go out in the daytime 2 years ago  
    Give me my money 2 years ago  
    i picked the WRONG ONE 2 years ago  
    date??? awkward with me probably lmao 2 years ago  
    OWLS 2 years ago  
    citrus 2 years ago  
    i'm already stuck with her but also she's not annoying 2 years ago  
    i totally can drink a 2 liter of coke 2 years ago  
    being the seeker is hard 2 years ago  
    i wouldn't care either way, if i had a wife she would be a lesbian anyway 2 years ago  
    okay, person in alaska.sure, neither exist anymore .you're stupid 2 years ago  
    "we all have that longtime crush" lmao no, i don't 2 years ago  
    i have glasses but honestly... i look better with them anyway 2 years ago  
    neither 2 years ago  
    america is the worst look at our president 2 years ago  
    i'm already a woman this is a stupid question 2 years ago  
    ALIEN HUNTING!!!!! 2 years ago  
    who's ever heard of anyone who got salmonella from cookie dough? besides, it could be egg-free cookie dough! 2 years ago  
    this made my day thank you 2 years ago  
    i have no s/o anyway and my best friend would make a trip so much more enjoyable 2 years ago  
    i'm already weird so screw you 2 years ago  
    no thanks 2 years ago  
    i mean i haven't read or watched either but i've seen parts of thg and no thanks 2 years ago  
    fiiiiire 2 years ago  
    again popular kids annoy me 2 years ago  
    msot of the popular people i know of annoy the sh*t out of me 2 years ago  
    i mean, girls are pretty cute sometimes 2 years ago  
    my friend would kick their ass. well, one of them would kick their ass, the other guy would be like "lmao that's rough buddy wanna go die with me" 2 years ago  
    go to school. 2 years ago  
    your own successful copany=lotsa money 2 years ago  
    """"reading is boring : ("""""" that's why you're stupid :) 2 years ago +1
    awkward silences are fine with me, i could totally live with embarrassment 2 years ago  
    ALL THE POPCORN IS FOR ME 2 years ago  
    wtf 2 years ago  
    im already blonde 2 years ago  
    tune it out tbh 2 years ago  
    i hate getting older-- 2 years ago  
    it'd be hilarious 2 years ago  
    that would be funny 2 years ago  
    if this counts music... i listen to Hamilton a lot... 2 years ago  
    lmao i already do-- jk 2 years ago  
    think about the aliens my guy 2 years ago  
    SPAAACE 2 years ago  
    i don't even play minecraft anyway 2 years ago  
    i'm on chrome lmao 2 years ago  
    i have nightmares all the time anyway 2 years ago  
    all they'd see is me sitting on my computer drawing and doing this stuff 2 years ago  
    10% chance of death is still a 90% chance of living 2 years ago  
    boof 2 years ago  
    i don't even have a crush on anybody so 2 years ago  
    fails are funny af 2 years ago  
    drugs kill people and are actually really dangerous?? so... 2 years ago  
    I already have a PC anyway 2 years ago  
    piggy!! 2 years ago  
    MUSIC!! 2 years ago  
    having infinite knowledge would be terrifying 2 years ago  
    i hate jb so 2 years ago  
    i don't care how hostile the aliens are or anything AT LEAST I'D BE RIGHT ABOUT THERE BE ALIENS 2 years ago  
    no? they don't have to be married to have children-- 2 years ago  
    i've never wanted to grow up anyway 2 years ago  
    why be formal all the time when you can be comfortable instead 2 years ago  
    see idgaf about sex anyway soooo 2 years ago  
    burger king is better than mcdonalds 2 years ago  
    see i felt so conflicted because while i would love to save a starving child, at the same time having a real lightsaber would be REALLY COOL 2 years ago  

    SkystrikeFlame has created the following lists:

  • This user doesn't have any lists.
  •