TheDepressedLemon's profile page

Profile picture

TheDepressedLemon (user #13,570) MaleBronze Medal

Joined on April 18th, 2013 (2,227 days ago)

Last login was over 3 months ago

Votes: 458

Questions: 4 view

Comments: 11


TheDepressedLemon has submitted the following questions: voting view

81%
Would you rather listen to My Chemical Romance or Muse 2 years ago 27 votes 6 comments 0 likes
40%
60%
Would you rather Only be able to brush your teeth one every week or Never be allowed to put deodorant or aftershave/perfume on 5 years ago 167 votes 9 comments 0 likes
21
79%
Would you rather 30% chance of owning Google, 70% for nothing. or instantly get £/$1,000,000. 6 years ago 744 votes 9 comments 0 likes
88%
Would you rather jug a litre of lemon juice or eat a handful of sand 6 years ago 645 votes 10 comments 0 likes

TheDepressedLemon has created the following lists:

  • This user doesn't have any lists.
  •